For smartphones and tablets:
1. Download the Swoop app prior to boarding
2. Go to Settings and turn on airplane mode.
3. Enable WiFi on your device. Connect to the Swoop Stream hotspot.
4. Open the Swoop app and tap on ‘Connect’.
5. Choose your internet option from the menu.
Please note, for iOS users on the latest iOS 13 update, you must enable Locations Services in order to use SwoopStream. When you land on the streams page you will be prompted to allow access.
For laptop computers:
1. Enable WiFi on your laptop and connect to the Swoop Stream hotspot.
2. Open your preferred browser and navigate to SwoopStream.com
3. Choose your internet option from the menu. The Internet is available at cruising altitude.
4. If using a laptop you may receive a prompt to download the Flash plug-in.