Lend a helping hand! Gate passes are available for domestic travellers who need help being escorted through security to the gate. Please chat with a Swoop representative at the airport for options.
A couple of things to know:
- Gate passes are one-time use only
- One gate pass allows one person to escort a Swoop traveller who requires assistance, through security and to the gate.
- Once the traveller is on board, the gate pass must be immediately returned to the Swoop check-in counter
- Gate passes are only available to assist a traveller living with a disability.
- The gate passes are valid for four hours.
- Gate passes are only available for flights travelling domestically.